PBA was established in 1996 and primarily focussed on providing Design and Detailing Services.
In 2001 the company increased its scope to provide multi-disciplinary engineering services, from concept to completion, comprising Pre-Feasibility Studies, Engineering Design (process, mechanical, structural, electrical and instrumentation), Estimating, Planning, Detail Design, Procurement, Cost Control, Project Management, Testing and Commissioning.
We maintain the highest possible standard throughout the design and implementation phases of every project, with safety being our watchword.
Through the design and engineering process we utilise the latest versions of relevant software packages
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT – draughting and 3D modelling
- Strand 7 – finite element analysis (FEA)
- Prokon - structural analysis and detailing
- Bentley Prosteel, AutoPLANT Plant design and Isometrics – piping and structural modelling and detailing
- Limn – process related design
- Autodesk Navisworks Manager – 3D checking and presentation
- MS Projects
PBA utilises a systems engineering approach in executing our projects thus ensuring we achieve results that at least match our client's objectives and often exceed them.
In doing this we sometimes partner with a variety of companies and individuals to achieve our goals.
We are committed to the following values;
- Partnership – We take the highest care and commitment into our clients projects as their projects are our projects.
- Service Excellence – We are committed to providing an excellent solution oriented service to the marine, mining and engineering industry within Southern Africa.
- Integrity - We will promote transparency and accountability in all our decisions and activities.
- Minerals Processing